Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Nature has all the answers!



Dr. William Li, President and Medical director at the angiogenesis foundation  explains how anti-angiogenic therapy can help cure cancer. Another interesting concept at treating cancer, or so I thought, after watching the video of  Dr. Bill Doyle , but I find the one by Dr.Li far more convincing. While explaining about anti-angiogenic therapy, Dr.Li goes a step further, reiterating the fact that holding onto one's good food habits can help prevent cancer; this newfound concept of antiangiogenesis proves just that. The answer sometimes is right there on your dinner table! 

 So when I get ready for my next meal, be it the tomatoes, or the dash of turmeric in my rasam/sambar, or the grapes and oranges, or when I get to eat those dark chocolates after dinner, or drink a glass of red wine, I would certainly take it with a sense of gratitude to nature's offering.

Given below is a list of anti-angiogenic foods given by Dr.Christianna Pierce:


0 comments: